- Sept 14, 2018 – Find Your Fire : Welcome Meeting
- Sept 28th – Taming the Flame : Speaker Tricia Thompson – ‘Managing Behaviors’
- Oct 12th – Around the Campfire : Amena Brown – ‘Sisterhood’ Video, Discussion, & Activity
- Oct 26th* – Burn It Down : Leeana Tankersley – ‘Letting Go’ Video & Discussion
- Nov 16th – Fuel Your Fire : Speaker Charissa Hatten – ‘Women Empowerment’
- Dec 14th – The Light of Life : Mandy Arioto – ‘Nativity’ Video, Craft, & Christmas Bazaar
- Jan 11, 2019 – Feed Your Fire : Speaker Katherine Jeffcoat, Nutritionist – ‘Nutrition & Meal Planning’
- Jan 25th* – Blaze a Trail : David Thomas & Lori Lara – ‘Raising Boys & Strong Girls’ Video & Discussion
- Feb 8th – Tending the Home Fire : Speaker Leslie & Mark Hanscom – ‘Marriage, Staying Connected After Children’
- Feb 22nd – Share Your Fire : Craft
- March 8th – Pass the Torch : Mentoring Mother Panel
- March 22nd* – When Sparks Fly : Wendy Speake – ‘Mothering Right When Your Child Does Wrong’ Video & Discussion.
- April 12th – Fire Starters : Hot Topics
- April 26th* – Fanning the Flame : Melanie Dale -‘Loving the Life You Didn’t Choose’ Video & Discussion
- May 10th – Never Let Your Fire Go Out : All About Mom
Speakers and topics subject to change.
* MOMSnext to “break-out” on these dates for separate speaker/topic relevant to you as a mother of school-age children, such as: Parenting Children Using 5 Love Languages; Talking to Your Children About Difficult Situations In Life (ie. School shootings, death, terrorism, etc.); Helping Children Navigate Friendships with Peers.
Download list of dates/speakers here.
The new BEAVERTON MOPS year begins September 14th and is a year-long commitment. If you haven’t registered yet, make sure you do so soon as childcare spaces fill quickly. Visit this link to REGISTER TODAY! Feel free to email us at BeavertonMOPS@gmail.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you and FINDING OUR FIRE this year together!