The Beaverton MOPS program is a year-long commitment. The MOPS Leadership team creates budgets and plans based on a year; those plans include hiring of staff used in the children’s program (MOPS Kids), the purchasing of supplies and the scheduling of speakers. Therefore, MOPS is unable to grant refunds barring the following exceptions:
- Moving out of the area
- Extenuating family circumstances
- Other circumstances as mutually agreed by the Coordinator(s) and Finance chair
Refund Request Process
If a refund is requested, the request must be in writing, e-mail is acceptable and sent to the Beaverton MOPS Coordinator (or Co-coordinator, if applicable) & Financial Leader. Email: email@example.com and please CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the correspondence, please include the following:
- A current home address to which a refund can be mailed.
- Reason for refund request
The Finance leader will review the request and related policies and a check will be issued to the requestor within 30 days of the written request.
- The MOPS International Registration fee ($31.95) is non-refundable and non-transferable
- All late fees ($15, if registered after Aug 16, 2019) are non-refundable.
- No refunds after March